The eyes are the windows to the soul. They are crucial because they allow us to make close contacts with our surroundings, keep us safe, and help maintain the sharpness of our minds. Ophthalmology deals with the diagnosis and treatment of eye disorders. Some of these disorders may be degenerative, disease-related or the result of trauma.
Our eye surgeons each are specialized in a specific area of ocular surgery including reconstructive and cosmetic.
All the diagnosis and operations are performed at fully-equipped hospitals with highest-tech devices, and specialists in their fields operate surgeries.
Treatment procedures offered:
- LASIK (Laser-Assisted-In-Situ-Keratomileusis)
- LASEK (Laser-Assisted-Epithelial-Keratomileusis)
- SMILE (small incision lenticule extraction)
- Refractive Errors (Refraction) and Excimer Laser
- Strabismus Treatment
- Glaucoma Diseases Diagnosis and Treatment
- Corneal Diseases and Transplants
- Retinal Diseases and Treatment (Vitreoretinal)
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- Macular Degeneration